First and foremost we want to thank the thousands of people in the community who selflessly dedicate their time, money, energy and resources to our mission.
We are so appreciative and grateful for each and every one of you!
- The City of North Charleston – Donated the space at the Charleston Area Convention Center for our assembly and delivery start point (2010 & 2011).
- The Lowcountry Business Network and Armada Real Estate – These businesses hosted a Charity Golf Tournament to benefit the Charleston Basket Brigade (2011 & 2012).
- Ellen Stebbins – She has been an avid supporter of the Charleston Basket Brigade for years and continues to be one of our greatest champions!
- All American Awards – Provided trophies for the 1st and 2nd Annual Charity Golf Tournament (2011 & 2012).
- Towne Centre Tobacco & Wine – Not only are all 3 stores “Change for Change” retailers, The Charleston Basket Brigade was a beneficiary of their Annual Anniversary Event/Wine Tasting (2011).
- Irvin-House Vineyards – Fran Collins donated 6 cases of wine for us to sell at the Towne Center Tobacco & Wine Annual Anniversary Event (2011).
- Daniel Island Park Day – The City of Daniel Island invited the Charleston Basket Brigade to be a beneficiary at this annual event (2011).
- Chattin in Manhatten – Talk show host Garth Sandiford had Basket Brigade co-founder Pam Hartley on the show to talk about the Charleston Basket Brigade (2011).
- Kara Communications – Owner Ken Reuter donated a full size Charleston Basket Brigade banner to use at events.
- Minuteman Press – Owner Buddy Smith printed our “Change for Change” flyers (2011).
- Benefit Focus – Employees Kimberly Allen and Brent Dameron lead a companywide fundraiser (2011).
- Caren Putzu – Our former Communities in Schools coordinator, who graced us with her devotion and meticulous attention to detail for the first three years of the Basket Brigade. While, we’re happy for Caren in this new chapter of her life, she will be sorely missed.
Change for Change Retailers
- Charleston Children’s Boutique (2011)
- Croghans Jewel Box (2011)
- Butterfly Consignment Boutique (2011)
- Towne Centre Tobacco & Wine (2011)
- Wonder Works (2011 & 2012)
- Hay Tire (2011)
- Salon Riviera (2011)
Additional thanks go out to…
Philip Cheves, (head of the marketing department of Carolina One Real Estate) who, along with Jacob Ulak, head up the delivery part of our efforts. Without their tireless effort and unsurpassed organization, none of this would happen.
Our Board of Directors